Paul A. Castrucci, Architect is a full service architectural firm, proficient in all phases of the design/construction process. We oversee projects from inception through construction completion, working with our clients to balance the competing interests of quality, budget, and schedule. Our expertise includes services in:
- Ultra Low Energy Use Building Design methodologies including Passive House, LEED, Green Enterprise, and Net Zero.
- Energy Modeling and Building Science.
- Daylighting and Acoustics.
- Consultation to obtain incentives for sustainable practices (grants, tax incentives, Green Zoning bonuses).
Code and Zoning Analysis
- Zoning Analysis for complex developments & Air Right Transfer.
- Egress Analysis.
- Code Interpretation and Determinations.
- In-House Expediting Services.
- Approvals and certifications from the Department of Buildings (DOB), Department of City Planning (DCP), Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC), and NYC Fire Department, DEP, HPD, and Loft Board.
- Design and Visualization Services, from Schematic to Construction Documents, including energy analysis
- Bidding and Negotiation services including contractor recommendations.
- Construction Administration Services with an emphasis on hands-on approach and client representation.
- New Building, Adaptive Reuse, Loft Conversion, Landmarks, Gut Renovation, and Interior Renovation Small Scale (Less than 1000 sf) to Medium/Large Scale (50,000 sf).
- Residential (Single/Two family, Loft Buildings and Multiple Dwellings).
- Commercial (Commercial Interiors, Galleries/Artists Studios, Restaurant Interiors, Industrial).
- Institutional (Performing Arts Spaces, Exhibition Spaces and Education Facilities).